Commercial Plumbing in Philadelphia
We are commercial plumbing experts.
When you require only the most knowledgeable, dedicated professionals to handle your plumbing repairs and maintenance, look no further than Chadwick Service Company. We provide high-quality plumbing services to clients throughout the Delaware Valley.
From plumbing emergencies, like flooding or burst pipes; to routine equipment servicing, our company is here to help with 24/7 emergency service always available. Our construction and service plumbers are experienced in installing plumbing infrastructure at new construction sites, as well as servicing our existing clients. We can help you quickly detect minor issues before they escalate into large-scale problems that disrupt your daily operations and negatively impact your budget.
CALL NOW: 215-245-8200
A Case Study
The Hill Building at 717 Bethlehem Pike in Erdenheim, PA
The Hill building, at 717 Bethlehem Pike in Erdenheim Pa, was built in the early 1970s. This three story office building of 18,000 square feet and (15) tenants was in dire need of improvements to its aging mechanical systems and cosmetic improvements to its interiors.
During 2011 and 2012, the mechanical costs of operation each year were $55,720. In January of 2013, new ownership took control of the building and contract services were changed to Chadwick Service.
- Benchmark the building; establishing an Energy Star Rating and quantify the dollars being wasted thru poor facility operations. The building rating was rated at a 29 with potential savings of $16,300 per year.
- Quantify the total mechanical cost of operations by collecting energy bills, compiling total mechanical repair costs, and identifying the existing service contract costs. The total spend was $55,720.
- Present a mechanical performance report and strategy to reduce the total cost of operations by 15 – 20% per year.
- Identify a long term action plan if necessary to upgrade existing mechanical equipment.
How $900 Returned $11,000 in Savings
A 30% investment in better preventative maintenance and a focus on reducing the total cost of operations has allowed this client to self fund building improvements thus sustaining and increasing their yearly savings.
- A $900 investment in the preventative maintenance contract in 2013 has resulted in an $11,000 yearly savings – a twelvefold return on investment.
- Improvements to facility operations in 2013 have produced a 20% savings, or $11,098 in yearly savings going forward.
- For 2015, savings from prior years were invested in replacement of two aged heat pumps units. This resulted in an additional 7% savings for 2015 further lowering the total spend to $41,625.
We offer clients ongoing HVAC service and maintenance for the following:
- Chillers – water cooled, air cooled, absorption
- Boilers – steam, hot water
- Burners – gas, oil, dual fuel
- Cooling Towers
- Heat Exchangers – plate and frame, shell and tube
- Fluid Coolers
- Pumps – base mounted, in-line
- Fuel Oil Pumps, Tanks
- Steam Condensate Pumps – electric, steam powered
- Computer Room Equipment – in-row, below floor, spot coolers
- Refrigeration – walk in boxes, ice machines, low temp freezers
- Air Handlers – rooftop packaged units, make up air, energy recovery units, indoor units
- Fans – exhaust, return, process, etc
- Filtration Systems – water and air
- Terminal Units – VAVs, VRVs, fan coils, unit heaters, heat pumps
- Steam Traps, Valves, Actuators, etc.