Industrial & Manufacturing Services
Chadwick Service Company designs, installs and maintains reliable and efficient HVAC systems in manufacturing and industrial facilities in the Philadelphia area. We provide integrated solutions that deliver positive impacts on employee comfort and safety, proper temperatures for equipment and inventory, energy efficiency, and your bottom line.
HVAC systems in high volume industrial and manufacturing facilities have complex challenges and unique requirements that call for custom-designed solutions. Our team of mechanical engineers deliver innovative, cost-effective HVAC solutions for the most complex industrial challenges for many types of industrial facilities.
The specific challenges in maintaining a productive industrial work environment are many. Employees, machines, offices, labs, clean rooms, manufacturing areas, warehouses, and inventory all have unique heating and cooling requirements, humidity requirements, ventilation, and airflow requirements. Each requirement needs to be met if the facility is going to run smoothly. From nanoparticle filtration to extreme heat and humidity control, Chadwick Service has designed HVAC solutions to meet many highly specific requirements.
Partnering with Chadwick Service eliminates unnecessary distractions and hazardous situations so you can keep your Philadelphia plant running efficiently 24/7. We bring reliability to your organization with our extensive experience in installing, maintaining and supporting equipment critical to your operation.
Rely on us for commercial HVAC maintenance, HVAC equipment, emergency repairs, and upgrade services. Our maintenance plans are critical to your HVAC system’s consistent and efficient operation. If, in a rare instance, a component in your system goes down, our highly skilled HVAC technicians can respond immediately to get your system running again as quickly as possible.
Our HVAC Services for Industrial Manufacturing include
- Indoor and outdoor air handlers of all sizes
- Industrial pumps and piping
- Heat recovery units
- Energy recovery units
- Specialty units
- Stainless steel, aluminum, and other corrosion-resistant materials
- Coatings to help prevent equipment degradation in corrosive environments
- Precision controlled humidification and dehumidification
- High-efficiency air filtration to remove particulate matter down to the specs required for your processes
- Odor control
- Local exhaust ventilation and exhaust fans
- Air distribution ductwork
- Temperature and humidity controls
- Process cooling and evaporative towers
- Cooling towers
- Refrigeration systems
- Rooftop units
- Electronic, PLC, and Building controls
Energy conservation measures:
- Optimal room pressurization
- Efficient filtration
- Optimized air distribution
- Optimized equipment sizing