Purpose of Role:
The Service Manager is expected to add value to the relationships amongst the customer, field crew, service department, sales force, and the construction department. This position will assist at fulfilling a corporate commitment to provide our customers an exemplary customer service experience.
- Respond, support, price and follow up on all customer inquiries such as project status, replacement pricing, repairs, scheduling, etc.
- Know the customers and foster a relationship built upon hard work, integrity, fairness and ethics.
- Work with and support the Service Coordinator position to ensure our commitments to the customers are communicated correctly and fulfilled properly.
- Provide technical assistance, supervision, and direction of the field forces.
- Review Service Agreement contract information with Director to assure the customer’s expectations match the scope of work and that the pricing is accurate.
- Communicate to the field the complete scope of work. Identify discrepancies and review internally.
- Provide pricing and support to the Sales Staff and for House Accounts in the area of replacements, small quotes, and repairs for our work.
- Assist the Service Coordinator with the ordering of repair parts and materials.
- Provide the Sales department with follow-up status of their individual accounts.
- Work with the Special Projects group as needed to support their workload.
- 10+ yrs. Related experience in the HVAC/R field.
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage priorities and multi-task
- Proficiency in MS Office
Along with an excellent working environment, Chadwick Service Company offers a competitive compensation & benefit package, which includes health coverage and 401K plans. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and diversity.
Interested candidates should submit an online application and resume, along with salary requirements, to the human resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.