Chadwick Service Company is a commercial HVAC company in the Philadelphia area.
We help businesses and organizations maintain and efficiently operate the HVAC systems within their facilities and provide a premium level of HVAC service with unparalleled reliability.
When a catastrophic HVAC breakdown happens, working conditions for your employees or customers can quickly become uncomfortable or even dangerous. This means lost revenue, production downtime, and costly repairs to get things up and running again.
A contract with Chadwick Service Company reduces the likelihood of HVAC failure. We install and maintain your commercial HVAC and regularly inspect and diagnose problems so they don’t become a problem. We’re also on-call for our customers 24/7 if an emergency should arise.
For Philadelphia area businesses that participate in our quarterly inspections, we’ll thoroughly inspect your commercial HVAC equipment for planned maintenance services, clean your system, replace air filters, and perform any manufacturer recommended routine maintenance. We’ll also evaluate your entire HVAC system for proper operation and efficiencies. These regular inspections offer our highly trained technicians the opportunity to discover minor problems before they develop into major issues that can result in equipment failure.
From HVAC system installation to routine maintenance in Philadelphia, our qualified tech team has the expertise to help ensure your equipment, controls, and parts stay in peak working condition. Call us at 215 245 8200 and let’s talk!
(**sorry, we do not service residential**)
Our commercial HVAC and plumbing services include:
- Chillers – water cooled, air cooled, absorption
- Boilers – steam, hot water
- Burners – gas, oil, dual fuel
- Cooling Towers
- Heat Exchangers – plate and frame, shell and tube
- Fluid Coolers
- Pumps – base mounted, in-line
- Fuel Oil Pumps, Tanks
- Steam Condensate Pumps – electric, steam powered
- Computer Room Equipment – in-row, below floor, spot coolers
- Refrigeration – walk in boxes, ice machines, low temp freezers
- Air Handlers – rooftop packaged units, energy recovery units, indoor units
- Fans – exhaust, return, process, etc
- Filtration Systems – water and air
- Terminal Units – VAVs, VRVs, fan coils, unit heaters, heat pumps
- Steam Traps, Valves, Actuators, etc.