Full Service Mechanical Contractor For Business Critical HVAC
Chadwick Service Company is a full service, comprehensive, mechanical contractor that focuses on business-critical HVAC systems and their management. For over 40 years we have served industrial, manufacturing, institutional, pharmaceutical, technology, healthcare, and commercial buildings throughout the Philadelphia area. Our services include HVAC design, installation and maintenance, building controls, ductwork, refrigeration, and plumbing. Our goal is to maximize life cycle cost efficiencies for every project.
Our experienced mechanical contractors use best practices to help busy organizations in Philadelphia bring construction projects through to successful completion. We provide ongoing feedback on the costs and feasibility of your project and offer creative construction solutions that may offer you significant cost savings.
Chadwick Service Company’s full range of mechanical services will effectively meet your project’s build, service, and maintenance requirements. From kickoff to completion, we take the appropriate measures to ensure that your project delivers sustainable performance and meets all its intended goals. Our goal is to maximize life cycle cost efficiencies for every project and our team of mechanical contracting professionals will keep you informed throughout the entire lifecycle of the job. We’ll offer you recommendations, expertise, and support to help ensure your project’s success.
We design, install and service a wide variety of HVAC systems, including high-velocity air conditioning systems, VRF systems (variable refrigerant flow), packaged and split systems, hydronic systems, multi-zone systems, water loop heat pump systems, geothermal systems, chilled water air conditioning systems, mini split heat pumps, ductless and ducted heat pumps, and many more types of HVAC systems.
Mechanical Servicing includes:
1. Maintenance Services
Involves periodic inspections of mechanical equipment to verify optimal performance and identify any components in need of repair or replacement. Equipment that we provide routine maintenance on includes but is not limited to the following …
- Chillers – water cooled, air cooled, absorption
- Boilers – steam, hot water
- Burners – gas, oil, dual fuel
- Cooling Towers
- Heat exchangers – plate and frame, shell and tube
- Fluid Coolers
- Pumps – Base Mounted, In-Line
- Fuel Oil Pumps, Tanks
- Steam Condensate Pumps – electric, steam powered
- Computer Room Equipment – In-row, below floor, spot coolers
- Refrigeration – walk in boxes, ice machines, low temp freezers
- Air Handlers – rooftop packaged units, make up air, energy recovery units, indoor
- Fans – exhaust, return, process, etc.
- Filtration Systems – water and air
- Dust Collectors
- Terminal Units – VAVs, VRVs, fan coils, unit heaters, heat pumps
- Steam Traps, Valves, Actuators, etc
- Refrigerated Trailers, Walk-in Boxes, Ice Machines, Low Temp Freezers
2. Repair Services
Involves the repair of those components in a piece of equipment that have failed through normal wear and tear, or been identified through a periodic inspection as in need of replacement. Some examples of repair services are as follows …
- Compressor rebuilds
- Refrigerant leak detection
- Pump rebuilds
- Seal replacements
- Chiller overhauls
- Tower overhauls
- Bearing and shaft replacements
- Electrical contacts and component replacement
- Boiler and burner cleaning
- Tube cleaning
- Fan rebuilds
3. Replacement Services
Involves the removal and replacement of a piece of equipment within a system in which repair services are no longer cost effective. We assist with engineering services to assure that the new equipment functions within the same parameters as the equipment that had been replaced. We help to identify cost savings, enhancements, and energy savings in the selection of the replacement equipment. Some examples of replacement services are as follows …
- Towers, Fluid Coolers, Evaporative Condensers, Spray Pumps
- Chillers, Compressors, Tubes, Refrigerant Monitors
- Boilers, Burners, Draft Inducer Fans, Economizer Coils
- Pumps, Motors, Variable Speed Drives
- Heat Exchangers
- Air Handlers, Coils, Fans, Filter Racks,
- Roof Top Units, Condenser Fans, Compressors
- All Terminal Devices such as Fan Coils, Split Sytems, etc.
- Piping, Fittings, Valves, Steam Traps, Gear Actuators
4. System Services
Involves the use of various services and tools to assist with the performance of a total system. Some examples of these services include the following
- Vibration Analysis
- Air/Water Balancing
- Oil Analysis
- Refrigerant management and recovery
- Controls system analysis
- Water Treatment
High safety standards. Check!
Chadwick Service Company has been recognized for our safety achievements by MCAA (Mechanical Contractors Association of America) and MSCA (Mechanical Service Contractors of America).
Chadwick Service Company is Associated With:
Our technicians are proud members of Steamfitters Local Union 420. And OSHA certified.